INTERNSHIP – Luxury /Fashion – London
We at Sacha Orloff Ltd are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic project intern to join our team for Fall AW 11 – SS 12 in London.
Sacha Orloff is a boutique consulting company – Sacha Orloff provides high-end tailor-made consultancy services to luxury goods businesses/clients. We specialize in strategic positioning for brands/clients looking to invest or develop their businesses in the challenging and rapidly evolving markets of Middle East region.
We specialize on 3 main areas of expertise:
- Business advisory
- Business development
- Business Investment
Market date: Immediate for a 3 to 6 months period. This internship is initially part-time, and the intern must be available 2-3 days a week outside of Fashion Weeks and other events. During Fashion Week, the intern must be available 5 days a week. The part-time internship may be extended to a full-time internship.
Closing Date: February 4th 2011
To assist the development department throughout all stages of the client cycle from initial preparations to completing projects, customer service to ensuring that the clients and the brands work hand in hand. The role includes the processing of orders, providing clients and brands support, assisting the CEO and Logistic Manager to ensure the efficient running of the department. The specific duties of the project internship will include, although non-exhaustive, the following:
- Organising and updating database to ensure quality of marketing targets
- Assist in calling our database of existing and potential clients to introduce our company and services .
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Assist in organising events, invitations
- Assist in trend searching under supervision and direction
- Assist in organising schedules for meetings, fashion weeks and fairs
- Assist in contacting clients to confirm emails, meetings, order and client forms i.e. shipping contacts/ delivery info / invoicing info etc.
- Assist to contacting client/brands for marketing material
- Updating social media groups during fashion week and other events
Languages: Perfect English – a plus : French, Italian and/or Arabic
Highly numerate & literate
Recent Graduate with interest in Fashion Business / Sales Marketing / Brand Project Management / Merchandising or related. Business Administration or Management graduates will be considered if their knowledge of branding and luxury sector is high.
- Fluent English with impeccable written and oral skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate successfully with a wide range of clients and represent Sacha Orloff effectively
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- High Interest in Fashion and project development
- Able to demonstrate initiative, work independently and demonstrate flexibility
- Excellent ability to work as part of a team, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Demonstrable prior experience through either work/ internship in project management, marketing and sales
- Fluency or highly proficient in a second language (pref. French and/or Arabic)
- Experience working abroad
This is an unpaid internship with the possibility of future employment dependent on performance. The anticipated start date would be mid-February. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will take place at the beginning of February. If you have not received a response from our team within two weeks of the closing date, this means that your application was not considered this time. Due to the high number of anticipated applications, please do not contact Sacha Orloff for information on your application process. If successful, Sacha Orloff will contact you in due course.
If you believe you respond to all the requirements for this position, please send your CV and a 1-page cover letter, detailing your motivations to join Sacha Orloff as an Intern, and what you would contribute to the company to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not attach both requested documents, your application will not be considered.
Please reference your e-mail REF: INTERN SACHA ORLOFF